After the broadcast of the final episode, the official website of The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls anime adaptation has released two new commercials for the upcoming second season. The commercials themselves have revealed that season 2 of the anime will be airing from July 17th at midnight JST (effectively the 18th) during the Summer 2015 anime season.
The second season will be beginning with the 14th overall episode of the anime on July 17. Here is the first commercial for season 2 that was released, at 30 seconds long:
And the second, a 15 second CM:
The site has additionally revealed some details about the first volume of the anime. The first volume contains episode 1 and 2 of the anime and will be releasing on April 23rd. There will be three editions available on sale with all three containing the two episodes, a special digipack drawn by character designer Matsuo Yuusuke, the New Years special, storyboards of the first episode, and a application for a ticket to the 2015 Summer Festiv@l. Limited editions will also come with audio commentary and non-credited Openings and Endings. The DVD release will be selling for ¥ ￥6,264 (~ $52.10 USD) and the Blu-ray selling for ¥7,344 (~ $61.05 USD).
The final edition of volume 1 is a super special Gravure For You! Pack that comes bundled with the anime’s first volume (described above), a PlayStation 3 copy of The iDOLM@STER: Gravure For You!, a special newsletter, a serial number indicating that it is very limited, and a special vocal CD.
The main cast of the The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls anime includes:
- Ayaka Ohashi (Kurome in Akame ga Kill!) voicing as Uzuki Shimamura
- Ayaka Fukuhara (First Major Role) will play the role of Rin Shibuya
- Sayuri Hara (Rizumu Amamiya from Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream) will be the voice of Mio Honda
- Tomoyo Kurosawa (Tina Sprout from Black Bullet) voices Miria Akagi
- Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori in Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) will voice Anastasia
- Naomi Oozora (Inari Fushimi from Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.) voices Chieri Ogata
- Maaya Uchida (Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) is voicing Ranko Kanzaki
- Nozomi Yamamoto (Yukimura Kusunoki in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) playing as Rika Jougasaki
- Ruriko Aoki (Priscilla Twilight from Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou) will voice Riina Tada
- Aya Suzaki (Tamako Kitashirakawa from Tamako Market) will be voicing Minami Nitta
- Hiromi Igarashi (Orion in Amnesia) as Anzu Futaba
- Natsumi Takamori (Mei Misaki from Another) will play Miku Maekawa
- Yuka Ootsubo (Kyoko Toshino from YuruYuri) as Kanako Mimura
- Rei Matsuzaki (Ayame Reikadou from NouCome) voices Kirari Moroboshi
The anime’s production crew are as follows:
- Director and Series Composer: Noriko Takao (The iDOLM@STER, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Series Composer: Tatsuya Takahashi (The iDOLM@STER Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e! Screenplay)
- Anime Character Designer and Animation Director: Yuusuke Matsuo (Black★Rock Shooter OVA, The iDOLM@STER)
- Music Composer: Hidekazu Tanaka (Aikatsu! and The iDOLM@STER Theme Song Composer)
- Animation Studio: A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Aldnoah.Zero)
The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls is a mobile social game developed by Mobage and published by Bandai Namco Games. The game involves the player to interact with other players, where they need to perform various tasks. The game features a total of 100 idols to be collected, who are represented as trading cards in the game. The game acts out like other social games where you will need to use a form of stamina to do a task – where it is refilled over time. The game has been reported to earn 1 Billion Yen (~ 10 Million USD) per month from in-game purchases of items and idols, and has over 4 million users as of April this year. A live concert of the game with all the voice actresses, Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls 1st Live Wonderful M@gic!!, was held at the Maihama Amphi Theater in Chiba Prefecture where the anime adaptation was announced in 2013. The anime aired earlier this year in the Winter 2014/2015 anime season, and a second season will air this July.
The second season of The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls anime will be airing from Friday, July 17th on Tokyo MX at midnight JST (effectively the 18th) during the Summer 2015 anime season. The first Blu-ray volume of the anime will release on April 23rd. You can order any of the editions here: https://www.aniplexplus.com/itemXjtjLvGn
Source Articles and Images – The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls Anime Vol 1. Aniplex Store
“The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls”, “IDOLM@STER”, images, videos and all associated brands and titles © 2015 Bandai Namco Games Inc., Mobage, A-1 Pictures and Project Cinderella